Re: standalone mic

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: standalone mic
I believe my coworker has one of these and it sounds great.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OO333Q/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_gVGGEb4YWV6S0

I would also recommend the fuzzy cover and the boom stand so you can easily
swing it out of the way when not in use.

What ever mic you get you at want a macro board for rapid mute / camera on
and off situations.

This is one I was looking to pickup.
https://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Stream-Deck-Controller-customizable/dp/B06XKNZT1P/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=stream+deck&qid=1585363850&sr=8-2