open question(s) to RedHat users

Author: devin rankin
Subject: open question(s) to RedHat users
On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 11:40, Bart Garst wrote:
> I'm curious to know what you fellow RedHat users are planning to do when
> RedHat Linux gets End-of-life'd?
>
> Will you be sticking with your existing RedHat distro?
> Will you be switching distros? To what?
>
> Does anyone know if RedHat Enterprise Linux going to be available free
> of charge?
>

> I'm most definitely not trying to invite a distro war. I'm trying to get
> input to help me with my decision on what to do.
>
> Thx,
> Bart

I'm not sure yet. I have Knoppix loaded one of my older systems and I
have been messing around with it. It does do a better job of handling a
Jave chat client that I use. But I suspect I could make Red Hat do as
well if I know what I was doing. But I think that will be the new
direction for me.

Devin