Re: Reliable ISP?

Author: irb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: irb
Subject: Re: Reliable ISP?
* PLUG Discuss list (aka ) used 3.1K on Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 12:04 -0700 to say:

> Cox Business does not block any ports.

I've 2 static IPs with Cox Business. If there were another option (I miss
CableAmerica....) I'd go for it in a second. I get outages overy two weeks and
have had a number of bizarre account iѕsues with them. I've got their support
number on speed dial which is not a recommendation.

Still, I've had worse. The best I can say about them is that they're good
enough most of the time.

/i.