Re: Reliable ISP?

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Reliable ISP?
You think CBS service is pricey compared to residential? I pay $79/mo
for CBS for Internet only. I looked into residential a while ago and
found that after that initial discount the cost of residential service
for just Internet was about the same.

The difference I found was T.V. channels. The packages differ.

I may have hit my limit with running a server... may not need/want to go
any further. Was satisfying to be able to be able to get things running
though. Bind and Postfix/Dovecot where the challenges for me. Especially
Postfix/Dovecot.