Re: Reliable ISP?

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists, Joe Neglia
Subject: Re: Reliable ISP?
I have a VPS with a number of websites that share the same IP and I have
Lets Encrypt SSL on each. You can do SSL with shared IP. I do recall
back it the day having a static IP was a requirement for a cert... So
maybe that depends on who is the cert authority.

I had a conversation with a Cox support person about how to configure
multiple IPs and he was as confused as I am.