Re: Reliable ISP?

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Reliable ISP?
It would help to start with who and what service you have today, as well as
where you are roughly currently.

Some parts of town are ancient and just get the booty end of the stick, but
mostly everywhere around phoenix is decently serviced. Fringes, it's more
selective and variable.

-mb

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 11:21 AM Joe Neglia via PLUG-discuss <