Installing specific version of X on Debian/Knoppix

Author: Deepak Saxena
Subject: Installing specific version of X on Debian/Knoppix
Tnx to all who responded for the great info, but after reading the
various posts in detail and fighting with two debian installs
(one stock unstable, one knoppix) I've decided to stick to "good old"
RedHat. I'm sure if I had the time to actually dig into it, I could
master how to use apt, dselect, and other tools to fine-tune my
system, but I don't have that kind of time to experiment at the moment.

/me wonders if O'reilley has considered publishing a Debian book...

~Deepak

On Aug 07 2003, at 22:10, Deepak Saxena was caught saying: