Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted

Author: Ed Skinner
Subject: Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted
I used http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/ and am pleased with =
the=20
results. I also followed their links to a cheap web-hosting service that,=
it=20
turns out, is home-based in Scottsdale ("Wild West Domain Hosting Service=
s).=20
They host http://www.rytetyme.com/ for me and forward two additional doma=
ins=20
(minor misspellings of "rytetyme") to that first domain. Nothing fancy, j=
ust=20
vanilla html that I hand-write and ftp to them whenever I wish. I'm a hap=
py=20
customer.

On Friday 11 July 2003 14:59, George Gambill wrote:
> I understand there are several places (web sites) to see if a domain na=

me