Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted

Author: Ernest Baca
Subject: Best Place to Register a Domain Name, Opinions Wanted
Eric,

Is godaddy related to cheap-domainregistrations.com. I registered through
them and noticed that they are based out of Scottsdale also. Excellent tech
support. I even believe when I called one time the they mentioned godaddy
which leads me to believe they are associated or owned by godaddy. If so
great company. 24hr tech support and I mean tech support. Everytime I have
had a problem, I have been able to get a live body and helpful techs.

Ernie Baca
Phoenix, Arizona

www.linux-forensics.com