Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds

+ (text/html)
Author: greg zegan via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG-discuss, trent shipley, Ryan Petris
CC: greg zegan
Subject: Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds
Hello,  Do you ever wonder if you are really getting rewarded for all the "value" you are providing for that "stake holder"?If  you look at the builders of a bridge for instance that was built 100 years ago when the wages were far below the wage of today you can see that the stakeholders are now benefiting from the labor of workers 100 years ago.
That project is still providing revenue that the builders may be entitled to if you think about the long term value added.thanks,Greg