Re: replacing Windows w/ Linux

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: replacing Windows w/ Linux
I've done with XP and 7.
I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with 10 yet.
I have also resized the Win partition and installed Linux along, then ran
the Window$ partition from the bare metal inside Virtualbox.
I could also boot Window$ bare-metal.
I have a cookbook about it somewhere.

The lion's share of the time is moving gigabytes from here to there,
everything else is rather trivial and quick.
ET