Re: Linux Mint mutes parts of music

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux Mint mutes parts of music
I thought you were having problems in other players?
was top saying clementine was using 10% ? how much was pulse taking as
clementine was running? Any other programs listed in top as you are using
clementine?
Check if clementine has a fade in delay.
Odd tones makes me think corrupt files, which could be the sign of a disk
going bad
Same with blank audio
You say it worked fine for a year, and you did no updates, that would make
me think a hardware issue.
You could look at iostat on the disk or check the number of bad sectors
with smart tools