Re: trouble shooting ideas?

Author: Joshua Bryan
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: trouble shooting ideas?
I agree... I would suggest that you take the IDE cables out all together and
see if you can get the CDRom and HD to power up. If that does not fix the
issue... Unplug the MB from the power supply as you don't need it powered
and just plug the CD and HD in and see if they will get power... Try them
One at a time as well instead of both and see what happens there.

~wd0mkr