Re: How To Choose A Distribution?

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Tafoya
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: How To Choose A Distribution?
I have to agree with Xandros for a laptop.... I personally used it with
my Toshiba. :) It is Debian based and very user friendly. I am currently
though running Fedora Core 3 on my laptop and Core 2 on my servers,
having become a big fan of Fedora and the great resources available to
it via apt4rpm. (The debian package manager ported to RPM distros.)

*Brian Tafoya*
briantafoya.com
/"Taking over the planet one open source script at a time!"/
Get Thunderbird! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=74033>