Re: Action Laser1500

Author: Alex Dean
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Action Laser1500
I'm considering getting away from my current Canon inkjet (which I hate)
and getting a laser printer. I have one question for those of you
knowlegeable about such things...

How much memory should I be looking for? Most of the cheaper ones come
with 16MB, and some are not upgradable. Is that enough?

I know 'enough' is relative, so here's my situation. The printer is for
home use. It will be hooked up to a local network and serving 3
different computers. (Win, Lin, and Mac) I'll be printing less than
500 pages per month, mostly text but also some graphics.

thanks,
alex