Re: Action Laser1500

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Action Laser1500
On Jan 31, 2005, at 8:46 PM, Mikey wrote:
> Anyone know where I could order toner cartridges for less money? Less
> than
> what? Less than what is being charged! Thanks for any help. I love
> this ol
> printer that was given to me. Too bad it won't do color.

Try eBay. Really. Quite a few shops that deal in recharged,
refurbished and/or replacement generics post their wares on eBay. I've
gotten great quality and great service from some of them. Not to be
too much of a shill, but I was impressed by both the prices and service
(had some questions... *really* quick and accurate answers) by
SaveOnToner.com

Kurt