Fedora repositories (Was: Re: distro requirements)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Fedora repositories (Was: Re: distro requirements)
On Monday 31 January 2005 11:18 pm, Craig White wrote:
> inasmuch as livna does not play nicely with other repositories - I would
> heavily recommend against that choice.

I generally use livna on my fedora boxes so I am surprized by this statement.
Of course, I don't use other repositories either so maybe I am safe in that
regard.

- From the rpm.livna.org web site: " rpm.livna.org is not a standalone
repository, but an extension of fedora.us." So, tell me about these other
repositories and why livna does not play nice. Maybe there is a better way
for me to do things.

> see...
> http://atrpms.net/repos/
>
> I would wholeheartedly recommend the following repositories...

- --[clip]--

So all these you can use together without the problems with using livna?

Alan