Re: destroying hard drives (intentionally)

Author: mike hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: destroying hard drives (intentionally)
thanks for the info on destroying hdd's it's fun to be destructive!

I will recommend that the person shatter as many pieces of the hdd as
possible with hammer, chisel, whatever and scatter the peices. also will
mention the blowtorch but don't want to be resp. for somebody choking to
death.

thanks,

mike h