Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers
mike hoy said:
> ok, looks like i started quite a mess with the arizona drivers thing.

It only took about 1.5 years to come up again!

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20030731.152547.21e0d0a9.html

It comes up, gets rehashed with "Slow down." and "Speed doesn't kill." and
everything else. Everyone walks away with the impression that AZ drivers
are the worst or [some other place] is even worse. And then it fades.

I wonder when it will come up again? ;^)

> nice to see a little passion out of the group tho :-)

Most Linux users are passionate about more than just computer stuff!

Alan