Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: David A. Sinck
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers

\_ SMTP quoth JD Austin on 1/11/2005 11:09 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ The drivers in AZ aren't actually that bad.. Try California during
\_ rush hour. Give up trying to merge, people will NOT let you in no
\_ matter how long your blinker is on!

Bah. I never had problems. Then again, in the battle of the brawn,
the car I was driving ('72 rivi) could have taken two of most
everything else down and still been happily turning. Usually they
panicked when they saw it so much as glance in their direction,
nevermind it could out accelerate a goodly number of them as well.

David