Re: Linux shops in the area

Author: Austin Godber
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux shops in the area
Mike Garfias wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here knew of companies that use Linux in the Phoenix
> area. I'm in the market for a position and was wondering who to target.

I don't represent them in any way (in fact they never contacted me after
I submitted a resume) but Go Daddy is one of the local companies that
comes to mind.

Oh oh, there was EasyNews too ... they had a fun applications that
consisted of several sysadmin and programming projects that were
interesting. Also make a good sourceforge mirror ... uhm ... although
now that I think about it ... I don't recall seeing their site as a
mirror lately.

Austin