Re: Linux shops in the area

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux shops in the area
On Thursday 06 January 2005 11:03 pm, der.hans wrote:
> Am 06. Jan, 2005 schwätzte Mike Garfias so:
> > I was wondering if anyone here knew of companies that use Linux in the
> > Phoenix area. I'm in the market for a position and was wondering who to
> > target.
>
> As was already mentioned, Burlington Coat Factory uses Linux.
>
> I know are many companies with local Linux use.

[snip list]

Another one to add: Ticketmaster. Most of backend software used at
Ticketmaster is moving towards Linux. A number of Ticketmaster people
(myself included) troll or participate on the PLUG lists.

All "Linux" jobs at Ticketmaster R&D are Software Developer positions (sorry
Mike, no sysadmin positions).

Kurt