emule

Author: Mike H
To: plug
Subject: emule
Pluggers,

I know most, if not all of you, are smart enough not to download
material that is in conflict with copyrighted material, but just in case
you're doing it anyway and think you can get away with it, learn from my
minor lesson:

today I received a message basically telling me that my cox service will
be turned off in 24 hours for copyright infringement. the complaintant
was Warner Bros.

I removed emule and contact cox and complied with the letter.

Jeez this sucks, hope they don't turn off my internet service. if they
do i'll be back on dialup. cuz qwest dsl isn't going to work for me,
phone line issues.

does anybody here have any experience with this matter?

if you'd like to view the email check out:
http://members.cox.net/mhoy4/nationaltreasure.txt

mike h