Re: emule

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: emule
Jared Anderson said:

> Sounds like you need a wifi-card; they can't really track you that way
> but you may piss off your neighbors! ;)

I assume this is said mostly in jest. However, please do not continue any
discussions about using other's bandwidth or how to trade copyrighted
files without license to do so. There are many who have the impression
that Linux users are mostly out to get stuff for free (no cost) and
"pirate" (hate that term) content. This is, of course, not true but such
discussions simply become the an example to prove to the flawed point of
view as correct. I have run into this impression many times. PLUG should
not purpetuate it.

Alan