Re: hello plug

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: hello plug

It'll be grand to see you!

On Sunday 07 March 2004 11:12, jerry davis wrote:
> I just got on the list. I have been a fairly long time linux user, and
> linux evangelist. I have also been a perl programmer for 4 years.
>
> I am from the South originally, (Alabama and Texas), but have lived in
> Milwaukee for almost 10 years.
>
> My bride and I are moving to Phoenix in a little over 2 years (after my
> youngest son graduates HS). We have relatives in the Phoenx area, and have
> already bought land for eventual retirement in Strawberry. We have been
> coming to AZ for over 10 years every year to see the relatives and do
> sight-seeing. We are SO looking forward to coming to AZ, and we have so
> many plans and interests in AZ (like getting a jeep and joining a 4WD club
> and getting a nice telescope and joining the east side astronomy club for
> instance). Well anyway, you might say as the time finally draws near we are
> getting very excited. In fact, I am bringing my youngest son to AZ this
> Summer on vacation.
>
> One of the first things of course on my mind is Linux User Group. I am very
> active in the one up here, and of course want to be involved when I get to
> AZ.
>
> So anyway, hello to the group ... and I hope to have some friends there
> when I get there!!!!
>
> Jerry

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/