the creature from the black lagoon.... or dealing with OS cr…

Author: Liberty Young
Subject: the creature from the black lagoon.... or dealing with OS creep
As some one on this list once pointed out to me, my new best friend (who
was once rpmfind.net) is now www.apt-get.org

If you have those one or two things you _need_ (for me, it was XFree86
4.3, on my server it was qmail and spamassassin), then check out
apt-get.org. More often than not, they have woody backports of common
programs.