Cox Cable blocking port 80 and scans

Author: Bryce C
New-Topics: ICQ
Subject: Cox Cable blocking port 80 and scans
--=-YoyuDSx9gU0di2VtKbCP

The nearly static IP has been my experience too. In fact, I just set up
my fw to use this static IP and every once in a long while (weekly I
think), I run my version of a dhcp client just to let them know I'm
still alive as they do stop service somewhere along the way if you
haven't "pinged" them.
FYI, the reason I use a static IP setup is so I can use the DNS servers
I want and not have them overwritten by the DHCP server's values. *&^*@
DNS servers, never updating and whatnot.