Bandersnatch stolen

Author: der.hans
Subject: Bandersnatch stolen
Am 17. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Deepak Saxena so:

> Are they the reason that Beeloe's closed down?

I don't know why Beeloe's closed down. Beeloe's certainly would've died onc=
the "library" ( another chain ) opened, though, because they've been given
enough of the sidewalk to make it difficult to get into Beeloe's.

> Is Bander relocating? It's one of the few places in town where you
> can get good beer and that's not some nationwide chain.

Not relocating. Rumor has it that the brewery is definitely a goner.

If Joe Bob sets up elsewhere I'm sure to hear of it, despite the fact that =
don't like beer.

> So sad :(

Yup.

Now I really wish I'd taken the job in .de.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  C'est la Net - der.hans