Bandersnatch stolen

Author: der.hans
Subject: Bandersnatch stolen
Am 17. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Craig White so:

> As for MAMA deciding what's appropriate in downtown Tempe - I think that
> has been coming for years - it's certainly no longer a place where a
> student can afford to be - high priced stores and restaurants. No longer
> any interesting shops, etc.

Yes, downtown Tempe has been going to hell in a silicon breast implant for
years :(. Bandersnatch is one of the very few reasons to go down there.

Losing "Books, etc" and "Changing Hands" had already devastated the cultura=
value of downtown Tempe.

I hope the co-op can make a successful transition to somewhere else.

Thank goodness Cafe Lalibela and Sabuddy's aren't on Mill :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans