press release proposal

Author: George Gambill
Subject: press release proposal
Not form experience but from reading (the net, LTSP list etc.), depending on
which export you listen to, a 2.4 GigHz Pentium with 3 Gig of RAM memory
(memory speed not mentioned) will support from 90 to 120 thin clients before
performance degradation is noticed. Obviously these clients will not be
doing CAD/CAM. Probably office stuff.

Supposedly a 200 MHz Pentium with 32 Meg of RAM will function as a very
sweet thin client.

George