Question regarding Linux kernels 2.2 and 2.4

Author: Tom Achtenberg
Subject: Question regarding Linux kernels 2.2 and 2.4
Simple for me, I have not been able to get ANY of the newer releases to
install. Seems I'm stuck with RH 7.0 I've tried RH 7.1 and Mandrake 8.0
and both repeatedly bomb out on the install. I've redownloaded the files
for both, but have not been able to successfully make a bootable CD from an
ISO file.