Re: networking question

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: networking question
I know for a fact I have a 1gbps connection.

And o e of the issues I ran into is that the ethernet connection between
the edge device and my ONT would occasionally freak out and drop to
100mbps.

I ha e also found that not all edge devices are created equal. I have had
several devices that at one time were great. We're unable to support full
gig internet. For testing I have frequently used the Google fiber servers
to verify speed.