Re: seeking 4k curved monitor recommendation

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: seeking 4k curved monitor recommendation
Yup, I bought one too to play with, but seeing I need 3x, and they're 40-50
a piece, I was considering alternatives.

Sadly these don't present any sort of public api to hit when on ethernet,
and I never got around to packet sniffing or mitm the sessions that my
harmony and other things tie into them with to remote control them. Pain
in the arse technology, I just run up my power bills and leave them on
instead.

-mb