Re: Video: Ed Nicholson - Project Atomic and Immutable Linux…

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Video: Ed Nicholson - Project Atomic and Immutable Linux - Now with the correct link
I thank Brian for ending any confusion between Joseph and I. I am
going to miss that....

I recommend avoiding any future problems by subscribing to Brian's
YouTube channel and PLUG play list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aALvYdW7T4&list=PLaVOO-BHQYRG9-oN-JrYBhBybwuCFAWdJ

Thanks Brian - The videos are looking great!