Re: How to eliminate password prompt after lid up?

+ (text/html)
Author: sean via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: sean, joe
Subject: Re: How to eliminate password prompt after lid up?
What you’re trying to do is disable any action by the desktop environment
when you close the laptop lid. It’s usually under the power settings,
wherever your desktop environment keeps those. You should be able to do
this as your normal user so there’s no need to use sudo/root.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 6:42 PM joe--- via PLUG-discuss <