Re: why executable file 'readin' not found but it is there

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Phil Waclawski
Subject: Re: why executable file 'readin' not found but it is there
A couple of things that might be the issue, or at least reasonable guesses.
1. Something in readin is trying to access a resource that does not exist
on this machine
2. permissions are set wrong on readin (needs to be x etc)
3. Something like ACL rules were set on readin
https://tylersguides.com/guides/linux-acl-permissions-tutorial/

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 5:09 PM joe--- via PLUG-discuss <