Re: music speed change w/ pitch correction

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: William Lindley via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: music speed change w/ pitch correction
Am 24. Apr, 2020 schwätzte William Lindley via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

> Try PulseEffects.  Easy to use and can change pitch by semitones with a
> click or two.  And much more.
>
> https://github.com/wwmm/pulseeffects
>
> Probably already in your favorite distro's repository.

Not quite. Need to update both of the systems that I would use to not yet
stable releases.

But, I found the setting in vlc and figured out how to change speed with
that. It's a little clunky, but I think it will work on the desktop
client.

Under configuration choose to see extended configuration ( not simple
interface ). Then, under audio and filter there's an option for tempo.

The slider is a little clunky, but I think it'll work.

The android version has the option for tempo, but I can't figure out how
to change the playback speed on a file. I did find one for the playlist in
general at one point, but lost where that is.

ciao,

der.hans

> \\/

# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
# stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it. -- Linus Torvalds---------------------------------------------------