Re: wine temp files question ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer via PLUG-discuss
To: Joe Lowder, Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Bob Elzer
New-Topics: Re: wine temp files question ... Thanis!
Subject: Re: wine temp files question ...
The fact that the name of the directory is temp means you can delete it.

I wouldn't give the files a second thought.

I would try and figure out which program is leaving them. If it is PSP then
maybe it has something to do with running it in wine.

Delete all the files run PSP and then check it again. Keep checking until
you find it.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 11:58 AM Joe Lowder via PLUG-discuss <