Re: wine temp files question ...

Author: Joe Lowder via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Joe Lowder
Subject: Re: wine temp files question ...
Still hoping for an answer for this:

Subject: Question re .wine Temp files ...
Date:    Sun, April 12, 2020 12:01 pm

I just discovered a thousand or so huge .tmp files
in a /hme/joe/.wine/drive_c/Users/joe/Temp subdirectory
dating back to 2017 and I have no idea what is in those
files. most are 1 to 3 megabyte each.

The most recent are 30 files from April 6, 2020 over
a span of about 10 minutes, but none since then even
though I have been using the one and only program that
I use under .wine and older version of Paint Shop Pro 7
(which works great, by the way)

I tried to view some of the files with several different
image viewers to see what was in them, but no success.

Any suggestions how I might find out what is in any of
those files? and/or if it would be risky to delete all
of those otherwise apparently space-wasting files?