Re: music speed change w/ pitch correction

Author: Steven via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Steven
Subject: Re: music speed change w/ pitch correction
It isn't free/open source, but Transcribe! (yeah, the exclamation point
is part of the name) supports linux, and can be used for both pitch and
speed shifting, looping between marked segments, and will attempt to
identify notes & chords. The ability to adjust playback speed with pitch
correction (or adjust the pitch a set number of steps) is nice, but I
think the looping is actually its killer feature.
https://www.seventhstring.com/xscribe/overview.html