Re: OT -> F$%I#@ Android decided not to show contact names..…

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT -> F$%I#@ Android decided not to show contact names...
I am running on my first unrooted/unmodded device. mainly because it does
everything I want it to do. It doesn't have anything That offends me.
Overall it is a first.

I do recall running into this before and the following might be worth
investigating. Contacts app, tap the 3 dots in top right corner and select
'Settings > Contacts to Display > All Contacts'. Depending on how the
contacts were originally imported onto the device you can also to Contacts
> 3 Dots > Manage Contacts > Import/Export > Import Contacts and choose the

relevant location (if applicable). If you had them synced with your Google
account then I'd also recommend going to Settings > Cloud and Accounts >
Accounts > Google > Sync Contacts. Let us know how you get on.

Stephen