Re: portable streaming media hardware question

Author: David Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: portable streaming media hardware question
I know there are SOME PEOPLE who use their phone to watch videos with people drawing on whiteboards and read detailed class notes, but I sure don’t.

Anyway, REQUIREMENT: You do not need to anticipate what device you’ll use to view materials on later, so you don’t have to pre-load anything. Ever.

-David Schwartz