Re: portable streaming media hardware question

Author: Matt Birkholz
To: David Schwartz, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: portable streaming media hardware question
On Sat, 2018-11-17 at 20:30 +0000, David Schwartz wrote:
> Why is that so damn difficult for people to grasp?

The red mist in your eyes and the roaring in your ears is
making it difficult for us to "understand".

> Rusty, tell your student to keep refining that project, and maybe help turn it into a real product.

And put two wireless interfaces on it so it can wirelessly
connect to the Internet while being a hotspot, and call it
"Asus Travelair". Oh, wait!

> It’ll be the dominant means of accessing media in 10 years!

That was a quick 10 years. I hope it is another suchlike 10
years before I can stick on a fuel cell that I "recharge" in
5 seconds from a can of butane.