RE: portable streaming media hardware question

Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: portable streaming media hardware question
Our mails passed in the ether. I suggested an RPi, because I'm pretty sure it can stream video, unless maybe you're thinking 4k at 120FPS or something...

A student of mine created a portable media server, with included video camera, on an RPi, in a cute little box, very small.

And would a 8000mAH usb battery power it for long enough? I don't know.

And, how big is your pocket?

And I'm not sure how downloading direct to the phone counts as a change to a work habit, as it sounded like you were trying to use your phone for this anyway, but maybe I misunderstood. No biggie, we're talking Pi right now anyway

Rusty