Computer

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: PLUG, Bermudez,Manuel E
Subject: Computer
I got a great computer but I need more RAM. Currently I have 8 gig. Is
there a way to tell the type of RAM I need w/o cracking the case?
Hmmmmmm..... I think it may be I need a new GPU. I got a 360 image open in
GIMP and I am trying to manipulate the view with GEGL Operation
panorama-projection and every time I change a value it redraws the image
block -by block slowly. My current GPU is:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
RV770 [Radeon HD 4850]

Do I need a new one or do I need to activate it or something like that?