Re: Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(
---
apt-get update
Hit http://dl.google.com stable Release.gpg
Hit http://archive.ubuntu.com quantal Release.gpg

Get:1 http://packages.linuxmint.com nadia Release.gpg [197 B]

Get:2 http://security.ubuntu.com quantal-security Release.gpg [933 B]
--truncate--
Ign http://security.ubuntu.com quantal-security/universe Translation-en_US

Ign http://ppa.launchpad.net quantal/main Translation-en

Err http://ppa.launchpad.net quantal/main Sources

404 Not Found
Err http://ppa.launchpad.net quantal/main i386 Packages

404 Not Found
Ign http://ppa.launchpad.net quantal/main Translation-en_US

W: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/libreoffice-4-
--truncate--
1/ubuntu/dists/quantal/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found

W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/libreoffice-4-1/ubuntu/dists/quantal/main/binary-i386/Packages
404 Not Found

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.
---
What is the correct ppa?....

after little fiddling around I found that libreoffice 4.0s ppa would update
so I'm going with that .... unless you guys think 4.0s buggy and I should
install the deb for 4.1.1.2 .