Re: PLUG netiquette (was trolls flamefest)

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLUG netiquette (was trolls flamefest)
.
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:01, Joshua Zeidner wrote

... snip snip snip ...

> If the person who recently offered up his grandfatherly
> opinion of the whole thing feels he is in the position
> of leadership here, he should make that abundantly clear.

... snip snip snip ...

I guess this little bit of sarcasm was aimed at me.

I merely observed that Joseph Sinclair made some very good
points and suggested that it might be helpful to adapt those
valuable points to a succinct list of PLUG Netiquette Guidelines
(not "rules" or "laws" or "mandates") ... but merely guidelines
as points of reference to encourage civility.

Very sorry if this "grandfatherly opinion" was offensive
to anyone.