treo phone

Author: betty
To: plug-discuss
Subject: treo phone
well, i have to use alltel because that is the ONLY carrier that works
where my cabin is (yarnell) other carriers say they work, but my friends
have been up there with everyone else (t mobile, verizon, sprint) and
none of them work, or they work only in one tiny corner of the yard, and
i don't want to put up a phone booth :).
everyone who lives up there full time, uses alltel as well. so i'm
stuck with them.
i don't need to buy 'open' or unlocked if the phone was previously an
alltel phone. these are refurbished with guarantee and i can extend the
guarantee with ebay for $25.
this is the blue bay link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALLTEL-PALMONE-TREO-650-PALM-PDA-BLUETOOTH-CELL-PHONE_W0QQitemZ300003669970QQihZ020QQcategoryZ64355QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i think you have to have the "-" in the blue-bay-electronics, they have
9326 sales with 97% positive.... so....
yes, i hate the idea of getting electronics from the ebay route....
aghhh. will continue to toss this idea around in my head for a few days
more, it is a tax deduction. so that is a positive. but just the hassle
if there is a problem, is holding me back.

--
betty i.
www.WebCanine.com