Re: treo phone

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: treo phone

--- wrote:

From: betty <>
Subject: treo phone
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:24:13 -0700

<SNIP>

i think you have to have the "-" in the blue-bay-electronics, they have
9326 sales with 97% positive.... so....
yes, i hate the idea of getting electronics from the ebay route....
aghhh. will continue to toss this idea around in my head for a few days
more, it is a tax deduction. so that is a positive. but just the hassle
if there is a problem, is holding me back.

--
betty i.
www.WebCanine.com