Re: monitor

Author: KE7FEG
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: monitor
Betty, take a look at the picts of the cables, the one
on the extreme right side of all the cables it shows
sure looks familiar! An vga/rgb one to me!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116353
> one day sale with free shipping
>
> i do have an extra pci slot, my video card now is
> Nvidia Geforce 4 MX it
> has an s-video thingy (not used currently) and the
> regular vga connection. (btw, very kind of you all
> not to rag on me
> about the serial, usb stupidity ;} )
> so i guess i don't have a dvi but since i have the
> rgb it should work??
>

> --
> betty i.
> www.WebCanine.com
> research & information
> for people who care for dogs

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.